Sunday 11 May 2014

Thank you for supporting Faderera Fakoya, see what the result is & her message for you

Just a few days ago, I updated a post asking (You) the lovely readers of UnilagHowfar.com to Vote Faderera Fakoya At The "Glitterings Makeover World" Pageant.

The result is out and guess what? Out of a whole lot of contestants, our dear Fade emerged the 2nd runner up at the beauty contest and she was showered with a lot of "wow" gifts and career opportunities.

In a message received from her via BBM at the later hours of yesterday, she expressed her heart felt gratitude for your love and support. Read her statements below:

"Yup...... 2 all those that Voted 4 me d result is out and Fortunately I am the 2nd Runner up with Reward.....Makeover for 3months....Body and Facial treatment....Body spa...and many More from Glittering make over. I Really appreciate y'all"

"B4 I forget, in the Process of sending the msg.. I was able to convince another Makeover contractor and I got 2 Free Photo Sessions next month and lot more, 4 dous that are into Modelling u knw ow much dat wud Have cost....Tankz 2 you all" she said.

Thank you so much and God bless you all. We have never failed and we will never fail.

Thank you for loving and believing Tayo Lawal, I appreciate your endless love for UnilagHowfar.com, God bless you all. #E shey.

 for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment