Saturday 3 May 2014

Fola Davids & Funke Williams Emerge Mr & Miss Medilag 2014 + Full Photos Of The Event

Fola Davids, 400L Medicine student and Funke Williams of Medical Lab Sciences, 200L emerged winners of the 2014 Mr and Miss Medilag beauty contest which took place yesterday, Friday 3rd of April 2014, at the New Great Hall of the Unilag College of Medicine.

Like I promised earlier yesterday, to bring the photos of the event.. My photographer is still on leave, so I was there and handled the camera myself..*I no fit for your hand..lol. See full photos below...









































UnilagHowfar Ceo & An old friend, Noel Obuneme of Pharmacology Dept (Good to see u again bro)


Use the comment box below to share your thought
          &
Stay in touch with Tayo Lawal for more updates:

BBM: 7F5E7367
Twitter: @TayoLawalBlog
Instagram: TayoLawal
Facebook Page: facbook.com/unilaghowfar

3 comments: