Friday 16 May 2014

Happy Birthday To Irurhe Nicholas (UnilagHowfar Love Doctor)

Today is indeed a very happy day for me and a whole lot of our colleagues cuz we are not mourning but celebrating the life of one of us. A friend, colleague, blood, partner, brother from another mother and a very cwazy super idiotic boy..lol *permit me to say that, he's my close friend and that's how we do.

Am talking about no other but Irurhe Nicholas, (the one and only Love Doctor of this platform "UnilagHowfar.com") as God in his mercies has decided to add yet another year to his lifetime today Friday, 16th of May 2014. From the depth of my heart and on behalf of our colleagues I say A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU NICHOLAS.

Wishing you many more beautiful years, more knowledge, greater heights, greater achievements and every pleasant thing this life has got to offer.

Meanwhile, we will be having his Birthday 'Get Together House Party' today at No 81, Igiolugbin Pedro, Maternity Bus Stop Somolu, time is 2pm.

 Everyone is SPECIALLY invited to come and celebrate with us. I will be glad to welcome some lovers of UnilagHowfar.com who have been looking forward to a  day to meet with me. Come one...Come all!!!

See more pics of my handsome Love Doctor below and you MUST use the comment box to drop your wishes for him..lol (Kindly do that pls)





UnilagHowfar Ceo & Love Doctor 



Follow @UnilagHowfar on twitter for more updates.

15 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! I love uuuuuuu its ur greatest admirer xoxo please tayo lawal I need his contact

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bdayyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bby boo happy bday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come and b my love doctor boo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unilag boys are jst so fine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unilag Senate mst hav a commitee that screens ugly bois from unilag Bcos they are always full of swag and cute!! Happy bday cutie tho I don't know u I need ur contact

    ReplyDelete
  7. M GAY and love uu sweetie hbd! Sexy tayo lawal I need both ur contacts u look sweet too *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy bday dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy bday my love my sunshine my knight in a shinning Armour, this is a message from a girl that loves and adores u so much, I really want to feel u look at those broad shoulders and height.look at those big feet heard boys wiv big feet hav huge cocks. I imagine u alot wen i hav my me time how u wuldbt touch me, feel my boobs, suck my boobs and slowly caressing me slowly, the mere site of u makes me wet. Funny enough I am one of ur friends buh I can't come out to u cos I do not want to spoil the nyc friendship we hav going on, I want u real badddd! I need u boo! Well I hope I hav d courage to tell u one day buh till den I Jst hope u notice some of d signs I give to u, boo I want to feel u deep inside me and feel ur breathe on me, I want to feel ur heat and me and watch u fuck me crazy till I cum all over really nyc I have a sweet and soft pussy, wiv u bby I wouldn't mind going d whole mile doing different styles and anything u want, I know bby that u wuldbt hav a awesome cock cos I hav seen ur bulge sometimes I always look at ur crotch, x! It make me crazy wet, I love u so muchhhhhhhhhhhh mi love doctor, ure jst so sweet how do I get d courage to tell u cos m scared of rejection. Bby boo I Jst poured my heart out to u, if u reason deeply u would know who I am I love u boo I want u to hav a very happy bday long life and hav only one wish in life and dat is u spot me one day and I assure u u would give u d best experience of ur life p.s am a good cook tho

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday blooda, you the best cousin, brother anyone can have. I pray the Lord bless you for me and perfect all that concerns you. Stay blessed bro, nothing do you.... Josh Baba

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey bitchhhhhhhhhh! Let d man speak for himself, wassup wiv u ranting and ish and sure u hav him in mind as well y insulting me for saying I like him! I know who u are don't worry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tayo Lawal Ty Fresh (Unilag freshest blogger, me in love wt Ɣ☺Ʋ babiee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...smh humans are unbelievable. ..apparently saying hbd isn't enough....soar high Nicholas. ..God bless you...

    ReplyDelete