Tuesday 10 June 2014

2012/2013 UNILAG Graduation List (Post Graduate and DLI Students)

I'm delighted to say a very big congratulation to every graduating student of the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG) as you your convocation ceremony is taking place today, Tuesday June 10th and tomorrow Wednesday 11th of  June 2014.

A sincere gratitude to God almighty on behalf of a long list of my dear friends (both male and female) who are graduating today and tomorrow,  whose names this page may not be able to contain if I should start mentioning one by one. But, you sure know that you are one of them.

I will also like to say a very big thank you to everybody who has in one way or the other been a part of their success stories. The Daddies, mummies, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties and a whole lot of others for your cash, kind, your words of encouragement and endless support. 

I have received a whole lot of messages from people asking for the link to the 2012/2013 UNILAG Convocation List. So, I want to tell you that the full convocation list is not made available online as at the time of posting this news, only for the Post Graduate and DLI students as presented below.  

Open the links below to check the 2012/2013 UNILAG Convocation List (Post Graduate and DLI graduating students) 



I believe the list containing the names of all the graduating students should be available on campus as the ceremony takes place today and tomorrow.

HAPPY CONVOCATION!!!

In my next update, I will be talking about the UNILAG Postgraduate Hostel Accommodation, Click on Contact to learn how to get quick access to my updates.

Use the comment box below to share your thought
          &
Stay in touch with Tayo Lawal for more updates:

BBM: 7F5E7367
Twitter: @TayorLawal
Instagram: TayoLawal
Facebook Page: facebook.com/tayolawalsblog

No comments:

Post a Comment