Tuesday 6 May 2014

Charlie Boy Speaks On Father's Death.. "it's time to celebrate not to sympathize"

Charlie Boy in his Abuja residence yesterday spoke about the demise of his father, Justice Chukwudifu Oputa who died on Sunday 4th of May. Charlie Boy in his words, urged Nigerians not to sympathize but celebrate with him for a remarkable life of his late father.

He added that, he would be hosting a concert in his honour which will have musicians like D’banj and Terry G in attendance because that is what his father deserves.


 "My father was a good and great man, though we did not start off well because in the        beginning he always felt I was too rascal. I did not obey orders and I got tired of his  rules,  regulations and restrictions so it was important that I go my own way. I thank God  I did that  because at long last since the past 25 years. I won the kind of respect I  deserved from the  man who thought that the direction I took was a wrong move. For the past 25 years, we  bonded and I am proud to have had a father like him" he said.


 for more updates.


Click HOME to go back to other stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment