Saturday 17 May 2014

Important Notice To My BBM Followers - From Tayo Lawal

This is to inform the lovely readers, lovers and followers of UnilagHowfar.com as well as friends and fans of Tayo Lawal, the CEO UnilagHowfar.com that, am temporarily not available on Blackberry Messenger (BBM), which implies that you won't be able to interact with me or get my updates on BBM for the main time.

What really happened was that my phone with PIN: 22DCE683 & my mobile number 08147032257 was stolen in the early hours of today, Saturday 17th of May 2014. Arrangements to get back in action has been made and I promise to inform you as soon as I'm back. continue...

However, it doesn't affect my time to time updates on this plaform, www.unilaghowfar.com and other social media platforms only that I won't be able to share the updates on BBM for now.

You are hereby directed to get in touch with me via:

E mail: tayolawalhimself@gmail.com
Facebook: Tayo Lawal
Twitter: @UnilagHowfar or @TayorLawal

I appreciate your endless love & support, and so sorry for the inconveniences.

Thanks

Tayo Lawal
CEO UnilagHowfar.com

Follow @TayorLawal on twitter for quick access to more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment