Wednesday 4 June 2014

Lmaoo! between 'myself' Tayo Lawal and my lil brother Bimbo Lawal

 Below, are the screen shots of the conversation between my little younger brother, our second to the last born to be precise, Bimbo Lawal (Pictured left above) and I. 

He was the first person to engage me in a conversation earlier this morning, like he does most times. But you know what the funny thing is this time around? read the conversation below... 




Lmaooo! E gbami ooo, so this boy now has the gut to ask me about girlfriend matter. I'm 8 'good' years older than this small boy ooo. Infact, I can remember clearly how my Dad came from the hospital to share the good news that my mummzy has delivered a bouncing baby boy just a few years ago, and now he can stand on his feet to discuss girlfriend issue with me...lol  

Imagine! fear no even catch am. Okai oooo.

 Is this how this little little boys of nowadays behave? I can't just stop laughing each time I remember.


Use the comment box below to share your thought
          &
Get more updates via:
BBM: 2324C446
Twitter: @UnilagHowfar  

1 comment: