Friday 6 June 2014

Happy birthday to Babalola Mojeed (GOMEZ)

Today Friday, the 6th day in the month of June 2014, marks yet another additional year to the life of my friend, my course mate, my brother from another mother, my surest padi, my personal person and my partner in crime.. lol, Babalola Mojeed Opeyemi popularly known as Gomez.

To be sincere, I really don't know how to appreciate the Lord's goodness for bombarding my life with amazing people in which Gomez is one of the list top. Such a wonderful, handsome dude with perfect meekness and noble character. If I should go on to describe how wonderful my friend is, this page is definitely not gonna be enough.  continue to see more pics below and drop your wishes for him...

I therefore cap it all with a prayer that the rest of your days will be the best ever spent in life. On behalf of the entire member of URP 300L class, the department of URP as a whole, Faculty of Environmental Sciences, and the whole of the prestigious University of Lagos; I say:


                               H A P P Y * B I R T H D A Y * T O * Y O U * GOMEZ


Miami Chilling (young money)

Hmmm.. Ekun!!! Ale+Afato+opa eyin = Ise yen (No wonder she wouldn't stop coming) I dint say anytin ooo



Use the comment box below to drop your wishes for him
          &
Get UnilagHowfar updates via:
BBM: 7F5E7367
Twitter: @UnilagHowfar

1 comment:

  1. H.B.D 2 u Gomez brodalee of life God go make u Bigger u go last like *Italian shoe*

    ReplyDelete