Saturday 19 April 2014

UnilagHowfar Joke Of The Day: Touch And Follow... LMAOOO!!!

I fell in love wit a girl called Cynthia, but don't have the guts to ask her out. So I met a native doctor called "Baba wey sabi". All he demanded from me was money for 1 month BIS subscription, which I paid & he gave me a ring called" Touch & Follow". 

He said "all i need to do is touch her with this powerful ring and she will follow me". I was excited because that's pretty easy for me to achieve. The next day, when she was passing, I created a scene just to draw her attention & touched her like it was a mistake. continue....

I was expecting her to follow me, but she didn't, rather she moved on and was pressing her phone. I got disappointed and went home in annoyance. On getting home, I checked my phone and saw 9 notifications showing Cynthia Johnson is now following me on twitter, instagram,
kik, badoo, viber, twoo. She has even sent me a friend request on facebook, a message on whatsapp and 2go that I can't remember the last time I logged in. 

I called Baba immediately to inform him and he replied; "My son we have upgraded, everything is now digital" bye bye to rural village welcome to global village. That's why I did not ask for cock, brain of mosquito, vulture-eye, dead rat, black cat, groundnut oil but just BIS to keep me online...

Don't laugh alone... Feel free to share with your friends and use the comment section below to tell me what you feel about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment