Thursday 10 April 2014

Jaywon Confirms Leaving Kennis Music

Talented Nigerian singer James Oluwajuwonlo, popularly known as Jaywon has finally spoken on his exit from Kennis music. Although, there has been speculations that the Kogi born music act has not been in good terms with his record label bosses, which in turn led to his exit.

On a contrary, Jaywon in a recent interview, declared that there was no fight between him and his bosses, just that his contract with Kennis music has expired and it is the right time for him to move on.

‘I feel this is the best time for me to actually be on my own. I appreciate Kennis Music and will always do. Kennis did it for me and I’m grateful for that but the thing is my contract expired and I need to move on’.

Wish him all the best in his career.

Unilag Howfar? Now that he's made his points very clear, no more speculations right? And if there are still some things you want light to be shed upon. Tweet @UnilagHowfar and there we go to the root of the story.

Get UnilagHowfar News/Updates On The Go:

 on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment