Sunday 13 April 2014

Updates On Unilag 2013/2014 Postgraduate Admission List

The first batch of the 2013/2014 admission list for Unilag postgraduate students was released a few days ago. And ever since then, my phone won't be allowed to rest for a second from some of my contacts asking for the link to check the list. Some for their friends and others for their relatives.

To safe my self the stress and the rate at which my Blackberry phone hangs these days, as a result of the ever increasing BBM contacts and chat.

I have decided to make the link available over here for the convenience of you and I. continue....
Click 2013/2014 Unilag PostGraduate Admission List to view the full (first batch) list. And always stay in touch with this platform for the second batch if your name is not yet on the list.

Note that: Uploading is still in progress for the second batch. Just stay in touch with UnilagHowfar.com the update is going to be made available here as soon as the second batch of 2013/2014 Unilag PostGraduate Admission list is out.

To get UnilagHowfar quick updates on the Go:

Follow on twitter: 

You can as well use the Contact Page to get in touch.

Use the comment section below if you have any question or inquiry and tick the 'Notify Me' column to get a notification immediately I reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment