Sunday 20 April 2014

JOKE OF THE DAY: The Sweet Poison

 My girlfriend told me sum weeks back d@
itsover btw us... I tot abt it and decided d@
lyf without her is meaningless, So i decided
2kill masef ....So ℓ̊ drank lacasera wit suya bt notin
happened, I proceeded to anoda level of
poisonous concortion...So i prepared gizzard
sauce wit lots of fresh tomatoes yet notin
happend. Now I'm so confused cos I just
finished eatn rice nd stew wit maltina and notin
still appened to me. Am really confused right
now, pls frnds wat shld i do? Or shld i add
plantain wit chicken nd fresh milk???
So dat she can knw dat ko Kan aye like West.

Guest Post by: Abiodun Bakare (9jaAlert.blogspot.com)

If you have got articles/write ups or jokes to share, contact Tayo Lawal (CEO UnilagHowfar.com) on  
BBM: 22DCE683. OR use the Contact Page

No comments:

Post a Comment