Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Birthday To Opone Fabian And Diyaolu Iyetoni


A very happy birthday to the URP duo of Opone Fabian and Diyaolu Iyetoni. Its indeed a celebration galore as God has added to the years of my friends, my course mates, my group members, and my siblings from another mothers today, Sunday 20th of April, 2014.

Pardon me if my use of words are a little bit personal on this post, am just kinda expressing how I feel.

Fabian and Toni have been my wonderful friends since fate has brought us together as students of Urban and Regional Planning here in the prestigious University of Lagos.



In spite of how frustrating URP could be sometimes, and make someone misbehave to the next person. These people have continue to be wonderful friends and great partners. 

On behalf of the entire member of URP 300L and the whole of University of Lagos, I say a very Happy Birthday to you Fabian and Toni. We wish you many beautiful returns of your special days in greater achievements and fulfillment of your dreams.  Have a "Fabulous" and "Tonicious" day. We love you.



Drop your B'day wishes for them in the comment section below.

7 comments:

  1. HBD fabian darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dearie ....................

      Delete
  2. Lmao nawa ooo so all this one thinks about is cock...happy birthday Phab and Toni God bless you guys...Fabian beware ooo it seems some peepu are out for your cock mahn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Phabi and Toni..God bless you plenty...beware phab of those hunting for your cock lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jizux krist! Huge Kinni?????? na dah one be B'day wishes u wan drop...mehn sum pipu dey para oooo... I guess this may be Aanu..lol

    ReplyDelete