Saturday 5 April 2014

PHOTOS: Unilag 300 Level URP Students On The Streets Of Lagos

(L-R ) Babalola Mojeed aka Gomez, Lola Oyewo, Kelani Olabode, Opone Fabian, Diyaolu Iyetoni & Babajide Oluwabukunmi
Oh well! The study of Urban and Regional Planning is not for the faint hearted, most especially here in Nigeria... lol. Ask my Sister, Mrs Sola Oni, she will tell you the tale of how she migrated from the department of URP in this same University of Lagos to another department a few years ago. (Eni eleni, she can not come and die..lol)

So, the current (Planning Studio Group 3) 300 level students of the department of URP, University of Lagos, went to the streets of Lagos, Oshodi Isolo local government to be precise yesterday Friday, April 4th 2014 to update the Base Map of their studio work for this semester. It was a whole day journey, full of stress and a little bit of fun.

Guess what? My humble self, Tayo Lawal the UnilagHowfar CEO was part of the journey *shine teeth*, am a 300L URP student, and I went together with my wonderful course mates, who are also members of group 3.

See more photos below:


Bode, Bukunmi,  Lola, Captain Gomez & Toni
Gomez, Bukunmi & Toni (Atenu session...  LMAOO)
Tayo Lawal & Bukunmi (at a point when water was mostly needed)
Bless yee Oh water (got you right in time)
Toni, T.Y & Bukunmi
(Between Fabian & Toni) they say Love is blind but I dey see am for ur eyes ooo, (this is part of the field work ryt? somebodi wee xplain better when Kaosarat catches u) tank God I no dey there..hehe

Though it was stressful, but full of fun. I love my wonderful group members. I know you wish you were one of us, yes you! #winkz.

I always love to get your feedback on each of my post, Kindly drop your comment in the comment section below. 


Get more updates from UnilagHowfar:

Follow on Twitter:  

Click the Facebook Like button below:

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahhahahaha.........Toni no chop ur fwend eye ooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That department that will make fat pipo skinny, skinny pipo 'dry fish' and light skinned pipo black!!!! Una wellu donee oooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Ty If I catch you!!

    ReplyDelete