Saturday 19 April 2014

Love Clinic: Answer This Question Correctly And Get #500 Airtime Of Your Choice


Read the story below and answer correctly the question that follows to win yourself a recharge card worth of #500.


Once upon a life time, there was a boy who loved a girl very much. The girl’s father 

however didn’t like the boy. There came a day, the boy wanted to write a love letter to 

the girl but he was sure that the girl’s father would read it first. Nevertheless, he wrote the letter as follows: continue....


“This great love I said I have for you

Is gone, and I found out my dislikes for you

increases everyday, 

Whenever I see you

I don’t even like the way you look,

The one thing I want to do is to

Look another way. I never wanted to

Marry. Our last conversation 

Was very dull and in no way

has ever made me anxious to see you again.

You think only of yourself.

If we were married I know that I’d find

Life very difficult or would I find

Pleasure in living with you. 

I’ve had a heart to give, but it is not a heart

I want to give you. 

No one is more demanding or selfish than you and less

able to care for me and be  helpful to me,

I sincerely want you to understand that

I speak the truth. You will do me a favor

If you consider to put this to an end. 

Do not try to answer this. 

Your letters are full of things that do not interest me.

True concern for me. 

Goodbye! Believe me

I don’t care for you. Please don’t think

I am still yours”

The girl’s father read the letter, was very happy and gave it to his daughter. 

His daughter read the letter and was very happy too.




DO YOU KNOW WHY SHE WAS HAPPY?

Reward of #500 recharge card for whoever knows the reason she was happy... Courtesy.... LoveDoctor

Drop your answer in the comment box below with your phone number. The winner will be contacted on phone later today

6 comments:

  1. Because she doesn't like the guy again

    ReplyDelete
  2. The letter was not all that it seemed. It required d girl to read between d lines in a code dat she n d guy understood but not understood by her father

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gurl wuz hapi cuz she wuz meant 2 read evri 2nd lines d guy wrote wich iz very clear 2 her buh wuzn't 2 ha fada datz y d gurl wuz hapi....08179332620.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was happy that the father must not find out that she receive a love letter from a guy that why the guy wrote such letter and the gurl was happy to see a sad letter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She was happy that the father must not find out that she receive a love letter from a guy that why the guy wrote such letter and the gurl was happy to see a sad letter. 08097444087

    ReplyDelete
  6. the girl has a code for reading the letter which is all second lines of d letters i.e line 2,4,6 e.t.c 08068275636

    ReplyDelete