Friday 25 April 2014

Exclusive Photos From 'Unilag Nicki Minaj's Birthday Party

Sometimes last week, I wrote about the birthday party of Adekunle Tosin aka Unilag Nicki Minaj. Oh yes! The Party went very well at Mo'Lounge in Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos and UnilagHowfar was there to bring some exclusive pictures from the memorable event. See more photos below...


Arrival of the babez
The Oracle himself!




Chineke me!!!


And the UnilagHowfar CEO was receiving some nice treatment..not sure if i cud rememba my name..lol

Levy-Braide looking stunning in that outfit

The Babez having maxi fun

Love Doctor and PPD

Yeepa!




The Celebrant 

Unilag Howfar CEO & The Love Doctor


The Oracle and Moyo in a romantic atmosphere (Wait! Is he proposing or what???)

That's my pretty Deke looking very innocent in there


Anu and Atiku in a very coded corner





2 comments:

  1. Baddest niga! I don't know why I dey always miss this kind thing. Chai!!! See babes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmaooo! honestly u really missed a whole lot..walahi

      Delete