Sunday 5 October 2014

Photo: Meet the newly appointed Unilag DSA

A few days ago, authority of our dear University of Lagos announced the appointment of Prof. G.O Babawale as the new DSA and I posted the news here but his picture was not included in the post.

So I have tried to get his picture to show you what our new DSA looks like. He looks cool right?

I guess his calm look signals some comfort on our side. May be our newly admitted students (Freshers) will not have issues to get hostel accommodations. May be we won't have to buy 5 hostel application cards to apply and end up not getting a space.


May be something will be done to the wifi. May be errrmm.... Don't mind me, juz kidding.

Hope you have seen your new DSA? Yea..Perfect! that's what matters.

Would you like to get my subsequent updates on the go? Click HERE and follow the instructions.

 I know you have something to say, use the comment section below to share your thought..

1 comment: