Saturday 4 October 2014

With just a microphone...he shakes the pillars of the world

In my blogging career, I have met scores of gifted and talented people. Some have stolen my heart with exceptional gift of singing. I have been wowed by outstanding dance performances.

A whole lot of times have I risen on my feet to applaud an impressive delivery of a disc jockey.

But someone among the said, has got me thinking if the tongue defines existence. He has being to the West, North, East and the South. And with just a microphone he has shaken the pillars of the world. His name: BABAJIDE GUERRERO "the tongue of Appollo".

A compere, Master of Ceremony, Show host Presenter whose burning passion for his profession I can describe as indescribable. see below what the popular Kermit and BugsBunny have got to say about him.



Credit: Shout out to Olansile Olabajo for those wonderful designs.

To get more updates from Tayo Lawal, click Here and follow the instructions.

Have you watched him talk before? How best can you describe him? Would you like to take the first seat in the next event he anchors? or you have something to say about him

  Use the comment box below to speak your mind.

4 comments:

  1. This is my boss. His work rate is unmatched. The master can host 5 events in a day and still maintain dynamism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lanre juz said it all.. he can even host 10 if d chance is given... D sight of a mic gets him hungry to talk d more. Baba na wizard..lol

      Delete
  2. My Boss all the way ..seeing him is believing I can't speak english rara ..am kuku shooting u in ur next event

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... U such a funny dude Tobi.. U also a wizard wen it comes to camera handling.. Every man wit his weapon.

      Delete