Monday 20 October 2014

2014/2015 Unilag Supplementary Admission List (Jambite/UTME) is out.. Check Here


Finally the long awaited 2014/2015 Unilag Supplementary Admission list has been released.

So this is what you and I have been waiting for.

Hold your breath guyz as you open this link to view the list

CLICK 2014/2015 UNILAG SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST to view the full list.

Click Unilag Supplementary Admission List Screening & Registration Schedule 
 to view the screening/registration procedure and timetable.

All the best!

For quick access to subsequent updates, follow me on twitter @TayorLawal  to get latest info and updates 
 

Is your name on the list or not? Use the comment box below to share your experience.

5 comments:

  1. Please I have an ish and I need suggestions.
    When I checked my Jamb Status I saw that I
    was given Chemistry. Buh when the list came
    out leo and behold Unilag gave me my actual
    course Chem engr. What should I do when
    they ask for admission letter. Cos. wot Jamb is
    giving me is a wrong course. Please I need
    answers.....Am even afraid to waste money on
    the scratch card needed to print out the
    admission letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have nothing to worry about Andy... print it and take it along with you to the screening venue, Its explainable.

      Congratz

      Delete
    2. You can also check back in few days it might be corrected, some still seeing "No Admission Yet" on the Jamb status even with their names on the admission list. Everything will be corrected pretty soon. Its nothing to be afraid of.

      Delete
  2. Ya it is explainable, buh why I am concerned becos we where told to upload the admission letter on the net. Thanks For your kind words. Still expecting more tho??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since the first registration for Chemical Engrn is scheduled for Monday 27th of dis month, i ll advise u hold on for some days b4 printing it, D status might b corrected and if not go to the screening venue on Monday and xplain to the registration officer u ll be instructed on what to do since u still av Nov 3 and 10 for ur registration.

      Delete