Saturday 4 October 2014

Fessa Awards 2014: Something very great is coming your way

Yes! I said it and I really mean it. Those who are very close to me will tell you Tayo Lawal is a man of his words... Only if I don't mean it.. lol.

You are about to be part of an experience. Something you will live to talk about. A day full of fun and joy unlimited. An atmosphere of love and total acceptance. In a place filled with people of great splendour.

Anticipate GREATNESS!
Anticipate GLITZ
Anticipate GLAMOUR
Anticipate CELEBRATION
Anticipate RECOGNITION
Anticipate BLISS
Anticipate #FessaAwards2014!!!

My name is Tayo Lawal. I endorse FessaAwards2014. I love you.. I love you too. Stay with me and I will be right back with more updates.

Barka-De-Sallah dear muslim friends.

Stay in touch for more updates click HERE to subscribe for free.

You can also follow on twitter @TayorLawal


For comments and contributions, use the comment section below.

2 comments:

  1. if u aint there, believe me you're missing the event of the year. great fessaunilag! Tonie tempah say so!!

    ReplyDelete