Wednesday 19 March 2014

Brain-Teaser: Break This Chain If You Are Intelligent


Dear UNILAG HOWFAR family members, let's exercise our brain this morning and have some fun at the same time by answering this Brain Teaser below: (Don't just read, make sure you make your own contribution by dropping a comment) Leggo!!

Boss says to his secretary, "We are travelling abroad for the week, so make arrangements." 
Secretary makes a call to her husband, "My boss and I will be travelling abroad for the week, so look after the kids."

Husband makes call to secret lover, "My wife is going abroad for the week, so let's spend the week together." Secret lover makes a call to a little boy whom she is giving private lessons, "I'm going to be busy throughout the week, so you need not come for classes."

Little boy makes call to his grandfather, "Grandpa, I don't have classes for the week, because my teacher is going to be busy. Let's spend the week together."

Grandpa makes a call to his Secretary, "I'm afraid we won't be travelling again. My grandson and I are going to spend the week together."

Secretary makes a call to her husband, "My boss has some personal matters to attend to, so our trip is cancelled." Husband makes a call to secret lover, "We cannot spend the week together, my wife has cancelled her trip."

Secret lover makes a call to little boy, "We will still have classes as usual this week."
Little boy makes a call to his grandfather, "Grandpa! I'm sorry we won't be able to spend the week together. 

My teacher called and said that I have to attend classes. "Grandpa makes a call to his secretary, "Change of plans! My grandson is no more coming. So we are still travelling this week. Make arrangements."

How will the chain be broken?

Drop your answer(s) in the comment box below... let's make it interactive.

You too can become a member of this fastest growing online community:

FOLLOW ON TWITTER:

CLICK THE FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON BELOW:




MEET UNILAG HOWFAR C.E.O:

TAYO LAWAL
(CEO O'FRESH COMMUNICATIONS)
UNILAG Undergraduate & Ambassador, Entrepreneur, Social Media Marketer, Entertainer, Music Promoter, A Fashion Fanatic with a taste of class.

#FUNNY FACT FILE:  Eighteen times winner of the 'Fakafiki' champion's league, Usain Bolt's official trainer, overall best customer at Mama Blessing food canteen, they call me TY Fresh, some call me UNILAG Monitoring spirit, others call me UNILAG Banga Lee, Original Omo MR & MRS Lawal.

For Advert Placement/Inquiry:
BB PIN: 22DCE683
MOBILE: 08147032257

No comments:

Post a Comment