Monday 3 March 2014

Video: Important Message For Every Fresh And Returning Student Of UNILAG (A must for Everyone)


(MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW AND READ TO THE END)

This Video footage above has been available to me a couple of days ago. But, like every other person, I have my own way of doing things.

Even though, you have had an opportunity of seeing the video before, what message did you receive from it. Now here is the message I will like you to get from the Video.

I have decided to reserve it till today, Monday 3rd of March 2014, that we are resuming for the 2013/2014 academic session. To help you (even myself) visualise and imagine a happy ending like that you have seen in the video. To give you and I  a push to go on. Irrespective of what you are going through, no matter how challenging it may be, a day will end it all.

It is not as if those guyz you see celebrating in the video, had an easy passage, if they should pen down what they went through, am sure each of them will ask for extra sheets. Many have fallen by the way side. But, despite how tough, in spite of how challenging, these people took the courage not to accept the defeat but fight till the end. I want to believe, they were more than that in year 1. But, some have turned  around and looked for the next available exit. continue...... (read to the end)
To be sincere with you, the thought of dropping out has come upon my mind on so many occasions (when school wahala is too much..lol) but the picture of a happy ending, that I have posted on the doors of my mind from the beginning, has kept me going. And You and I will finish well by the grace of God Almighty. He who knows the end before the very beginning. 

Therefore, I want to advise the fresh students who are just coming to start their journeys afresh in this institution to visualise how sweet the end could be, if they can start the battle with the determination to sing the song of victory at the end. Yes! It is a battle, but you will triumph.

Also, to encourage my fellow returning students, to visualise the sweet ending and keep fighting, I want to assure you by the grace of God Almighty, we will rejoice at the end.

In addition, irrespective of what you are studying, don't allow your talent to waste away. You are reading this because I have decided to do something apart from being a student of Urban and regional planning. You could watch the video above because SUGARBRANDS have decided to come together and do something different.

Doctor Sid of Mavin Records studied Dentistry in this our very own UNILAG, I heard Wande Coal was a resident of Biobaku hostel. Do you know Vector, finished from here? I have been in Unilag before Mo' Chedah graduated. And the likes of Denrele, Linda Ikeji, Adewale Ayuba, just to mention a few cuz I can go on and on, they all graduated from here. But look at where they are today.

They all went through what you are going through, yet they didn't allow their talent to waste away. Whatsoever you know how to do, make a courageous decision and start while you are here. Its always very tough at the onset but keep going you will surely get there. The Lord has never failed, we are created in his image, we have are success bound. Make a decision, see the end from the beginning, take a step and you will succeed.

My message has been passed, I'm fulfilled.

God bless Unilag, God bless Tayo Lawal, God bless Sugarbrands and God bless you all.

For more updates;

FOLLOW ON TWITTER:



CLICK THE FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON BELOW:



MEET UNILAG HOWFAR C.E.O: 
TAYO LAWAL
(CEO O'FRESH COMMUNICATIONS)
BLOGGER, ENTREPRENEUR, SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT, BUSINESS CONSULTANT,  UNILAG AMBASSADOR, A FASHION FANATIC WITH  A TASTE OF CLASS.

CONTACTS:
BB PIN: 22DCE683
MOBILE: 08147032257

2 comments:

  1. I have been lazy in writing stories for my blog but when I read this am happy to say I have started writing another story and I know I would finish it soon..and u r right it aint easy...Thanks Tayo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you emphasized the message to take from watching this video. Quite inspiring!

    ReplyDelete