Saturday 1 March 2014

When UNILAG 2012/2013 2nd Semester Result Will Be Available Online (SEE HERE)

I have received so many messages from my fellow students of this prestigious institution (UNILAG), asking if I know when the results of the just concluded 2012/2013 2nd semester examinations will be available online.

Well, I have got an answer to that. It is clearly indicated that the results for the just concluded second semester examinations for the 2012/2013 academic session will be available online in 14 days from here as score upload is still in progress.

From my own calculation, the said 14 days away from today, 1st of March is gonna be Saturday, the 15th of March 2014. To safe you the stress, worry and wasting of your MB, I will advise that you start checking back at least on Friday 14th of March which is a day to the indicated 14 days away from here. (Just my own piece of advice to safe you the stress tho) continue....


It has also come to my notice that some of my colleagues have even forgotten how to check the result online. oh well! If you are one of those who have forgotten, use the comment section below  to let me know and check back for my response to your inquiry.

You Find this information useful and will like to get more, stay in touch via my social media platforms for quick access to my updates: 

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: 

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE:



BLOGGER'S PROFILE:
TAYO LAWAL
(CEO O'FRESH COMMUNICATIONS)
BLOGGER, ENTREPRENEUR, SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT, UNILAG AMBASSADOR.

BB PIN: 22DCE683
MOBILE: 08147032257
TWITTER: @tayolawalblog
FACEBOOK: Tayo Lawal

2 comments:

  1. Lol someone lyk me has 4gotten...so kindly tell me the steps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Log on to the school website i.e (www.unilag.edu.ng)
      2. Locate "Student Login", click on Student Records.(you will be taken to student result page)
      3. Use ur student Email as username, for example: (fakunle.lawal@students.unilag.edu.ng) and ur password (dat contains a symbol like $, don't forget).
      4. Then click log In.

      There is also login guidelines on Student result page. And if you are still having any problem, look for my contacts and get in touch.

      Delete