Sunday 23 March 2014

Who do you think will win tonight's El Clasico Clash... Madrid Or Barcelona?

As the hands of time is ticking towards the kick off time of today's crucial match between the spanish giants, Real Madrid and FC Barcelona, I have got a question or do I better say questions, to ask the faithful lovers of the game of football.

Most especially, the supporters of Real Madrid and FC Barcelona amongst the students of the prestigious University Of Lagos (UNILAG) and the rest of the world.

In whose favour do you think tonight's El clasico clash is going to end? Considering the current form of the table toppers Real Madrid and the presence of the world number one footballer Cristiano Ronaldo, who I know will be willing to justify his superiority over the former world best Lionel Messi at the Santiago Bernabeu by 9:00 pm local time.

My question once again made simple, who do you think will win and what's your prediction for the score line.

Use the comment form below.

I will also like to seize this opportunity to condole with my "Arsenal fans" friends who are still nursing the serious injury left on their minds by their 6-0 loss to Chelsea FC yesterday. (E pele ooo, olohun o ni je ka ri iru e mon). hehehehe!

Heading for Astroturf in Ikoyi to support my friend Babajide Guerrero who is the host of the Bankole Olumide Aluko, Lawyers' football league.. you can join us, therz enuf to eat and drink as you enjoy the game. See you guyz later (And if can't come.. don't worry I'll bring pictures for you) #winkz.

NOTICE: I don't want you to miss my next update...also want you to become a regular member of the UNILAG HOWFAR family, so you have got 3 things to do for me:

1. Join UNILAG HOWFAR on one/all of the platforms below;

FOLLOW UNILAG HOWFAR ON TWITTER         

LIKE UNILAG HOWFAR ON FACEBOOK:




 2. Make sure you drop a comment (at least) after reading this post.

3. Tell a friend about UNILAG HOWFAR.COM

Thanks..

MEET UNILAG HOWFAR C.E.O:

TAYO LAWAL
(CEO O'FRESH COMMUNICATIONS)
UNILAG Undergraduate & Ambassador, Entrepreneur, Social Media Marketer, Entertainer, Music Promoter, A Fashion Fanatic with a taste of class.

#FUNNY FACT FILE:  Eighteen times winner of the 'Fakafiki' champion's league, Usain Bolt's official trainer, overall best customer at Mama Blessing food canteen, they call me TY Fresh, some call me UNILAG Monitoring spirit, others call me UNILAG Banga Lee, Original Omo MR & MRS Lawal.

For Advert Placement/Inquiry:
BB PIN: 22DCE683
MOBILE: 08147032257

No comments:

Post a Comment