Thursday 19 December 2013

Photo: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Name Of This Fruit?


Ever intelligent Akokaites! I need you to shed some light on this amazing fruit I got from a friend of mine (Sophia by name) who is also a fellow Akokaite, and she asked if I know the name of this fruit.

Well, since I don't know it, am in fact, seeing it for the very first time, I have however resolved to ask you guyz. Knowing fully well someone must have seen it somewhere and would be able to tell us its name. (Akokaites no dey fall hands)

And if nobody is able to tell us its name, taking a very good look at this fruit, it sure looks like something that you and I know very well.. lol. Yes! You know what am talking about. Then, what name do you think should be given to this wonderful fruit?

You can shout weyrey re ooo! it is allowed..lol.

Drop your answer as a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment