Tuesday 11 November 2014

2014/15 Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Exam Results/Admission List Updates

One of the pressing issues and questions often attended to, on my social media platforms in these recent days is "When is 2014/15 Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Examination Result & Admission List will be out".

The pressure is so much that I hardly could sleep, for phone calls, pings, messages and all, from some of the candidates who wrote the recently conducted Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Examinations. I know you are one of them.. Chai! Diaris God ooo.

So, I want to address this issue once and for all. continue below....

I was told by some of the candidates that, the reason for their curiosity is because the exam was tough and they want to know their fates once and for all. While, some found the exam very easy and can't wait to see their names on the 2014/15 Unilag Postgraduate Admission List.

From my own observations, the exam was generally tough and every candidate has considerably equal chance of being admitted.

I want to encourage you to pray and hope for the best. You will make it.
Be assured, the result will be out very soon and the wait will be over.
As a matter of fact, you have got nothing to worry about, because I will post the update on this platform (www.unilaghowfar.com) immediately it is out.

So, all you have to do is to follow my updates back to back.

In order to get my updates as quick as possible, Click Unilag Latest News Updates and follow the instructions to subscribe for free.

I wish you all the best!

You can also follow on:
Twitter: @TayorLawal
BBM: 7F5E7367

You can share your exam experience in the comment section below.
comments, suggestions, discussions, questions or inquiries are also welcomed in the comment section below.

3 comments:

  1. is unilag offering master in media studies & translation for smone wrt lower credit in mass comm?if yes,when 'll d 2015form be out?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application form will be out very soon and i will inform u ryt here on this platform, follow the link in the post above to subscribe to my updates.

      Delete
    2. Open this link to see the list of available programmes and admission requirements http://www.unilaghowfar.com/2014/10/unilag-postgraduate-application-latest.html

      Delete