Wednesday 24 September 2014

Hilarious Video: Lets laugh a lil bit... its good for the health

Since it rained in early hours of the day and there's no much on my schedule today. I have decided to spend the whole day with my best friend (my computer) the place where everything happens..Tayo Lawal's Blog, UnilagHowfar, Tayo Lawal's Tv... all the information, entertainment, the perfect, the imperfections, the ones you like, those you don't like.. Everything happens right here, yea you can see it is my true and best friend.

By the way, I found this hilarious video of this funny dude which seems to be one of those guyz that sell herbal medicine on the street.. Opa eyin, ale, jedi and co **your boyfriend takes it too, ask him..lol.

But one thing that interests me in this video is the guy's marketing strategy. He has got an amazing talent of singing.. stupidly funny songs tho. (Get an interpreter if you don't understand yoruba)

So I did some editing and put it up for your viewing pleasure. I even make it downloadable in case you'd like to save it.

Watch, Download and Share with your friends. Enjoy! see the video below...




                               DOWNLOAD 

Use the comment box below to share your thought
Stay in touch with Tayo Lawal for more updates:
BBM: 7F5E7367
Twitter: @TayoLawalBlog
Instagram: TayoLawal
Facebook Page: facebook.com/unilaghowfar

No comments:

Post a Comment