Wednesday 26 February 2014

UNILAG 2013/2014 School Fees Details For Returning Students

I know everybody (even myself) has been curious about how much we are going to pay as school fees for this 2013/2014 academic session.

The questions have been like:
Is it going to be our normal school fees that we used to  pay before the additional #5, 000 Health Insurance bla bla was introduced last session?

Are we going to pay for the Health Insurance stuff only once till we graduate? OR is that how we  are gonna be paying every session?

Well, regarding the latest information available to me, the school fees details for this 2013/2014 session is as follows: continue.....

Unilag Undergraduate Fee (SCIENCE)
Details Amount

Registration

1,000.00
ID Card
1,000.00
Examination
2,000.00
Sports
1,000.00
Medical Services
1,000.00
Lab Services
1,000.00
Information Tech
1,000.00
Library Services
1,500.00
Endowment Fund
1,000.00
TISHIP
5,000.00
TOTAL
15,500.00

Unilag Undergraduate Fee (NON SCIENCE)
Details Amount

Registration
1,000.00
ID Card
1,000.00
Examination
2,000.00
Sports
1,000.00
Medical Services
1,000.00
Information Tech
1,000.00
Library Services
1,500.00
Endowment Fund
1,000.00
TISHIP
5,000.00
TOTAL
14,500.00


To the best of my knowledge, this implies that we are paying for that Health Insurance thing again.

But my question is that, what good has this Tertiary Institute Social Health Insurance Programme (TISHIP) done to us in this just concluded session that it was introduced. Because, as far as am concerned, I Tayo Lawal can boldly say that; I did not benefit anything from this health insurance thing or may be its because I didn't fall sick sha.

Even it was somebody that saw my own TISHIP I.D card and that of some others, dropped like trash in one of the lockers in my class. Something that we pay a whole #5000 for, can you imagine. (Well, na small thing sha, buh u know how many cartons of indomie that 5k can buy, or better spent on chiken and chips)

May be our newly elected Excos can be of help to shed some lights on this Health Insurance thing sha.

Feel free to use the comment box below for contributions and related inquiries.

Remember: Our voice can only be heard if we raise it in unison, gone are the days of Violent protests, its just a waste of time. We can politely address and seek solution to any issue whatsoever right from here.

RELATED LINKS:
How To Apply For Unilag Hostel Bed Space

Don't carry last, join other Akokaites and get quick access to UNILAGHOWFAR updates:

 on twitter.



BLOGGER'S PROFILE:
TAYO LAWAL

BLOGGER, ENTREPRENEUR, SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT, UNILAG AMBASSADOR.

BB PIN: 7F5E7367
MOBILE: 08147032257
TWITTER: @tayolawalblog
FACEBOOK: Tayo Lawal

7 comments:

  1. My dear. U Even got d Card. I dint get, no text message, nufin. My 5k jus enta lagoon. Besides wen I went thru d list. There were lots of medical attention they would not offer for free. A whole lot. So wats d need? Fank God I'm in my final year. Dis is d last I'd pay na ha chukwu. Rabbbish! Awon Ole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Az in ehn... if not for the person dat saw some I.d cards in one abandoned locker which mine was one of, it wud av been d same story here. We no even know whether na ghost go drop am there.

      Delete
  2. This tiship thing is trash I must say! Jst one of d many wayz of makin money frm we students. But have u eva tot of d amount dey wil b realizing frm dis??? 5k per head!!! Whew!!! God help us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A gigantic Amen to dat.. Only God can help us.

      Delete
  3. U c he no get anythin, wey dey come 4rm up, wey ground no fit contain. . . Da Oracle has spoken 'Ty i c u' ff. @oraclegodwayne.
    Or♠cle™. ©2014

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abeg environmental science dey under science or non science?

    ReplyDelete